Article published on 2015-11-27 by ChelseaStats in Statistical Previews.
Chelsea face Spurs for the 154th time in all competitions, The Blues have won 65 (42.48%), drawn 38 (24.84%) and lost 50 (32.68%) of the previous 153 matches.
Chelsea have scored 238 goals against Spurs, averaging 1.56 goals per game (gpg) and have conceded 220 times (1.44 gpg). The Blues have kept 44 (28.76%) clean sheets and have failed to score 32 (20.92%) times.
The Pensioners have won 26 (35.14%), drawn 21 (28.38%) and lost 27 (36.49%) of the 74 games played Away from home. Chelsea have scored 116 goals against Spurs Away from home, averaging 1.57 goals per game, The Blues have conceded 127 times, averaging 1.72 goals per game. Chelsea have kept 13 (17.57%) clean sheets and have failed to score on 14 (18.92%) occasions.
In the Premier League Chelsea have won 25 (54.35%), drawn 17 (36.96%) and lost 4 (8.70%) of the 46 games played against Spurs. Chelsea have scored 88 goals in the competition (1.91 gpg) and have conceded 42 times (0.91 gpg). The Blues have kept 20 (43.48%) clean sheets and have failed to score on 6 (13.04%) occasions.
Chelsea have lost just one of the last 12 against Spurs, and just five in the last 33 in all competitions.
Away from home, in the Premier League Chelsea have won 10 (43.48%), drawn 9 (39.13%) and lost 4 (17.39%) of the 23 games played against Spurs. Chelsea have scored 42 goals (1.83 gpg) and have conceded 28 times (1.22 gpg). The Blues have kept 7 (30.43%) clean sheets and have failed to score on 3 (13.04%) occasions.
Compared to in the Premier League as a whole where Chelsea have won 478 (53.17%), drawn 226 (25.14%) and lost 195 (21.69%). Chelsea have scored 1518 goals in the competition (1.69 gpg), The Blues have conceded 862 times (0.96 gpg). The Blues have kept 366 (40.71%) clean sheets and have failed to score in 168 (18.69%) attempts.
The Blues have won 5 (50.00%), drawn 4 (40.00%) and lost 1 (10.00%) of the previous 10 matches. Chelsea have scored 25 goals against Spurs (2.50 gpg), The Blues have conceded 12 times (1.20 gpg). The Blues have kept 4 (40.00%) clean sheets and have failed to score 1 (10.00%) times.
The most common scoreline between the sides is 1-1 with 20 occurrences, the next most common is 2-1 and 1-0 with 13.
In the last 10 games Chelsea have drawn 2 games by 1-1 scoreline. There have been two games in the last ten meetings that have seen a team score five times.
The Referee assigned to the game is Michael Oliver. Chelsea have won 11 (73.33%), drawn 3 (20.00%) and lost 1 (6.67%) of the 15 games played with Michael Oliver as the official. Chelsea have scored 31 goals (2.07 gpg) and have conceded 11 times (0.73 gpg). The Blues have kept 8 (53.33%) clean sheets and have failed to score in 1 (6.67%) attempts with this official in charge.
Chelsea have won 3 (60.00%), drawn 2 (40.00%) and lost 0 (0.00%) of the last 5 games played with Michael Oliver at the whistle. Chelsea have scored 8 goals, averaging 1.60 goals per game and have conceded 4 times (0.80 gpg). The Blues have kept 3 (60.00%) clean sheets and have failed to score in 1 (20.00%) attempts in games with this official.
Michael Oliver has given Chelsea 10 cautions and sent off 1 whilst awarding 1 penalty against us. He has yellow carded 15 and sent off 0 of the opposition and awarded us 0 penalties in the last 5 games he has officiated.
Oliver has officiated 4 London derbies involving Chelsea, the blues have won three and drawn one, without conceding a single goal. One of these games was against Spurs, we won that one 4-0 with a late brace from Demba Ba.
Mourinho has won 203 and drawn 68 of his 317 games in charge over both spells at the club
Mourinho has the following record against Spurs, having lost two of 13 games. The blues boss has won 8 and kept 7 clean sheets.
Chelsea have faced Mauricio Pochettino managed sides on 6 occasions having won 4 and drawn 0 of games in all competitions against his sides since our first meeting in 2013.
London Premier League Table under Mourinho (both spells)
Eden Hazard has scored in his last three Premier League appearances against Spurs.
Cesc Fabregas has provided 11 Premier League assists against Tottenham Hotspur; five more than against any other Premier League opponent.
- Chelsea may need to be patient against Spurs, They have conceded 6 goals in the last 15 minutes of games (including stoppage time) in the league this season.
- Spurs have conceding all their second half goals in this 15 minute period and have conceded just 5 in the entire first half.
- At home Spurs have conceded just 5 all season, 4 of these in the final 15 minutes of games.
- Chelsea have conceded 6 in their final 15 minutes of games this season, but have conceded 5 just before halftime (31-45) and 5 just after halftime (46-60).
Spurs have lost just one league game so far this season, but have drawn six, that’s more draws than any other side.
Spurs have lost just two of their last 20 Premier League home matches (W12 D6 L2)
Harry Kane has scored 10 goals in 19 appearances in all competitions this season.
- Chelsea have won just one of seven games, losing six against sides in the top half of the table this season.
- Spurs have won three and drawn two of five games against sides in the bottom half.
Spurs would top the form table over the last 10 league games, winning 6 and drawing 4, they would be ahead of Arsenal on goal difference (+14 to +13) and ahead of Man City by a point.
Records When Scoring First
Over the last 118 Premier League matches in which a team has scored the game’s first goal, that team that has gone on to
win 83, draw 22 and lose 13 times.
Records When Conceding First
Records When Winning at HT
Over the last 70 Premier League games, in which a team has been winning at the interval, that team has gone on to
win 55, draw 12 and lose 3 times.
Records When Losing at HT
After Chelsea’s dip in form this season, both Chelsea and Spurs have taken 68 points from their last 38 league games, Chelsea have 20 wins to Tottenham’s 19, but Chelsea have lost two more than Tottenham’s 8.
Based on the last 38 record, the equivalent of an entire season, Spurs sit 4th and Chelsea 5th.
Premier League milestones achievable in this game are listed below, they relate to results by certain scorelines or counts of clean sheets etc by team or as a league total.
|A||Chelsea||Both teams to score||224|
|A||League Wide||Total wins by a 0-3 score||174|
Article published on 2015-11-27 by ChelseaStats in Stats of the Day.
Articles published in the last 7 days
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: the London League
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: Cann Table
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: Goal Difference League
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: the Manager Comparison League
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: the Big 7 League
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: Cumulative Substitute Contribution
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: Player Production Per 90
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: Cumulative Results Per Starter
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: Premier League Chance Conversion
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: Shots Analysis
- The Statszone 2015-11-21 : Norwich
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: Shots on Target League
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: the Ever 7 League
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: Shots League
- [graphic] Gameweek 13 2015-16: Premier League Shot/goal Locations
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: the Progress Report
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: the Last 38 League
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: Premier League Table
- Chelsea Vs Maccabi Tel Aviv – Player Ratings
- Chelsea Vs Norwich City – Player Ratings
- Gameweek 13 2015-16: Premier League Stats Roundup
If that is not enough for you, check out the Archives for all our historic articles.
Help support the site by shopping at Amazon.
Article published on 2015-11-27 by ChelseaStats in The London League.
London Premier League – This Season
All Time London Premier League